Fall Protection User Hands-On Course
Fall Protection User Hands-On
Fall Protection CBT prior to this training. Employer must sign the Employer Agreement form before signing an employee up for the course. Instructor led hands-on training. Course is approximately 45 minutes. Cost $33 Members $38 Non-Member.
Class date: Required PPE for hands-on training: short or long sleeve shirt, long pants and closed toe shoes or work boots (no sandals, flip flops or open toe shoes).
Fall Protection User Hands-On Course Outline
After the Fall Protection CBT, the student takes the Fall Protection Hands-on course. This courses consists of:
- Proper inspection of fall protection hardware
- Inspect defective fall protection harnesses and lanyards to identify defects
- Inspect the harness and lanyard the student will be wearing
- Don the harness and demonstrate how to properly adjust it
- Proper inspection of a scaffold
- Inspect a defective scaffold and identify defects
- Discussion of Correct and inappropriate anchor points.
- Inspect the scaffold the student will be climbing
Climb an 8-foot scaffold, walk across the deck and descend on the opposite end while 100% connected at all times
- Removal of Harness and Lanyard and return to proper storage