About Us - Membership
Expand and improve your business know-how
through our powerful resource network
Gain a world of knowledge and save valuable time by joining Three Rivers Manufacturers’ Association (TRMA), a progressive, dynamic association of your manufacturing peers since 1933. We are so confident you will be completely satisfied with the benefits of TRMA membership, we offer a money-back guarantee. Membership application.
Look at these impressive member benefits
Programs and Networking Opportunities for all areas of your organization
- Plant Management
- Environmental Compliance
- Governmental Affairs
- Human Resources
- Workforce Readiness
Informative Programs Cost-effective Training— saves you money
- First Aid/CPR/AED
- Maintenance Reliability
- Scaffold and confined space
- Safety Forum to Network— provides answers to difficult issues
- Plant security dialogue
- Workforce development issues
- OSHA and EPA compliance audit visits Governmental Affairs Advocacy— gives you a voice in local and state issues
- TRMA recently worked with county officials to amend Building Permit and Stormwater ordinances to streamline the process
- Active at the Illinois Legislature Contractor Safety Orientation— provides safety trained craftsmen
- TRMA members experienced more than a 65% reduction in contractor injuries
In addition to training programs and networking opportunities, TRMA also offers:
- Advocacy for the manufacturing community at the local level
- Tracking of federal and state issues which may impact manufacturers
- Legislative forums with elected officials to discuss manufacturers’ issues
- Contractor safety orientation training
- Site-specific safety orientation
- Contractor company safety reviews
- 66 computer workstations for members
- Meeting space equipped with audio/visual equipment
- TRMA Spill Response Cooperative Mutual assistance co-op formed by member companies to respond effectively to oil or chemical spills/releases occurring on local waterways.
- Wage and Salary Survey Periodic publications summarizing current wage, salary and fringe benefits data for Will and Grundy counties.
- Workforce Readiness Dialogue with local schools to communicate needs of the business community and develop strategies to meet those needs.
- Social Events Excellent opportunities to network with fellow members. Events include Annual Dinner Meeting, Golf Outing and Legislative Events.
- Companies requesting streaming courses with be required to be members of TRMA. See application.
- Membership Directory Goods and Services Directory featuring information about member companies, TRMA and its activities.
Sign up for email updates
Sign up to receive updates on safety and training classes, registrations and upcoming events.